Pre-order now for an April 2024 release!
Kids on Bikes is a Collaborative Storytelling RPG set in small towns with big adventure!
In Kids on Bikes, you take on the roles of everyday people grappling with strange, terrifying, and very, very powerful forces that they cannot defeat, control, or even fully understand. Kids on Bikes even allows you to create a communally controlled Powered Character to add another dimension of gameplay to your games!
Jump right into the action quickly and create your own band of rag-tag mystery solvers today!
What is different in this edition?
- Refined Powered Character Rules
- Player-scalable states for violence
- Expanded Gamemaster Section to create compelling creatures
- More collaborative storytelling sections with fun bike-ride themed tools
- Introduce a Powered-Player into your game, that every player has a hand in controlling. Because who knows when you may need a little extra help!
- Full color. Everything you need to play in ONE BOOK!
- Sample Module (Point Pleasant, New Jersey) to get you right in on the action.
- Full compatibility with Strange Adventures Vol. 1 and 2
- Highly anticipated second edition of the ENnie award winning roleplaying game
At a Glance
- Full-Color Softcover Book
- For 2-6 players
- Ages 13+